Friday, February 15, 2013

2012 DA14 Asteroid - The not so much TRUTH

I need to preface this post with an obvious fact, I am in no way intelligent in regards to outer space, astrology, or any of the sorts.  Today a meteorite (I think that's what it's called when it actually hits the earth), struck somewhere in Russia, there are some SWEET vids on the internet as well, thanks to the corrupt Russian government creating the need for private dash cams in most cars of citizens trying to protect their rights.  The videos went viral, so finding them wont be an issue and posting links to them here will be a waste of my time.  Anyways, I am not calling NASA or any of the other smart people in the world liars by any means, but I have a cool conspiracy theory, that I guess I just want to post... If you read around, there are posts about the asteroid 2012 DA14 that is to pass by the earth some 17,000 miles from the earths surface (I think... again, I'm not smart).  Continue reading, and you will find some posts stating that the asteroid contains valuable metals and minerals, however they go on to state retrieving the metals from fast moving asteroid would be more costly than profitable.  All of this reading and Red Bull got me thinking, probably too much.  It is a known fact, our country aint' doing so fancy financially, also a known fact that we have technological and military capabilities that are unannounced to the public for security reasons.  My question is... what if, just what if, the meteorite that hit Russia was a chunk of the Asteroid, after some powerful or rich (or both), people decided they wanted to mine the precious metals out of the asteroid, and they realized if they just broke the asteroid apart in space with a fancy missile or something, and allowed smaller chunks to hit the earth, they could travel to wherever it struck, mine the metal from the, now, meteorite chunk, and turn a decent profit.  I guess we will find out.  There are rumors, speculations, whatever you call it, and I have no idea if any of it is scientifically based, that for the next few days there will be continued meteorite strikes across the planet.  Anyways, none of this changes my day, other than my few minutes it took to post this little blog.  I hope you have a lovely day, and definitely be looking at the skies around 1:30pm CST.  That is my scientific calculation, based on here say  rumors, convoluted facts, and doomsday prepper sites.  Take care my friends.  Cheers, Peace and Cheeto Grease.
-TC

No comments:

Post a Comment